Details for Part-time customer service clerk
The Sun Chronicle is looking for a part-time, enthusiastic, self-motivated customer service clerk to join our team. Our company believes in our local marketplace and wants to highlight the exciting opportunities our community has to offer. If you agree there’s power in buying local, consider joining us.
Expected hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The ideal candidate’s job responsibilities will include:
• Providing superior customer service to our subscribers
• Applying payments
• Calling customers
• Answering phones
• General office duties as needed
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to type well and confidently use computers
• Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment is a must
• Must be motivated and able to work independently
Candidates should email their resumes to Circulation Manager Courtney Liston at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to:
Courtney Liston, Circulation Manager
The Sun Chronicle
34 South Main St.
Attleboro, MA 02703
The Sun Chronicle is an equal opportunity employer.