Details for Part-time classified sales clerk at The Sun Chronicle
The Sun Chronicle is looking for a part-time, enthusiastic, self-motivated classified sales clerk to join our team. Our company believes in our local marketplace and wants to highlight the exciting opportunities our community has to offer. If you agree there’s power in buying local, consider joining us.
Expected hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The ideal candidate’s job responsibilities will include:
• Providing superior customer service
• Entering public notices
• Scheduling and proofreading ads
• Applying payments
• General office duties as needed
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to type well and confidently use computers
• Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment is a must
• Must be motivated and able to work independently
• Must be flexible with hours
Candidates should email their resumes to Sales Director Michelle Fulcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to:
Michelle Fulcher, Sales Director, The Sun Chronicle, 34 South Main St., Attleboro, MA 02703
The Sun Chronicle is an equal opportunity employer.