Olive Garden

Firefighters respond to the Olive Garden restaurant in Attleboro to find a smoky condition related to a malfunctioning air conditioning unit.

ATTLEBORO — Firefighters were called to the Olive Garden restaurant shortly before 10 a.m. Sunday, when the workers reported smoke inside.

Fire crews checked the air conditioning/heating units on the roof of the Bristol Plaza eatery and determined that one unit was malfunctioning and causing the smoke.

Firefighters cleared the scene about 30 minutes later.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.