attleboro fire truck

ATTLEBORO — Firefighters extinguished a small kitchen fire at a downtown apartment building Tuesday night.

One person was taken to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, Fire Chief Scott Lachance said Wednesday.

The fire was reported just after 10 p.m. at 15 North Main St.

David Linton may be reached at 508-236-0338.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.